Sports massage and remedial soft tissue therapy is a form of massage that involves the manipulation of soft tissue structures such as muscle, tendons and fascia in order to promote the body's innate ability to heal. I use a combination of soft tissue techniques, neuromuscular techniques and dry cupping techniques in my practice. Alongside this I also offer exercise advise which can include strengthening and stretching protocols to encourage soft tissue health and recovery.
Benefits of massage include:
- Reduction in pain
- Reduction in stress
- Improved mobility and functional ROM
- Improved recovery time
- Injury prevention
Anyone can benefit from sports massage, not just athletes or those who partake in sports. It can be used as part of a preventative health care program promoting optimal health and well-being.
Treatments with me include:
- Full medical history
- Subjective and objective assessments
- Goal setting
- Specific and tailored treatment
- Home care advice to optimise the benefits of your treatment
- BTEC Level 5 in Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy
- Myofascial Dry Cupping
- Yoga teacher & yoga therapist
- Member of the Sports Massage Association and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
- First Aid certified
- Fully insured
To organise a treatment please get in touch via the contact form.
1 hour treatment - £60
30 minute treatment - £40