Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy is a form of massage that involves the manipulation of soft tissue structures such as muscle, tendons and fascia. I use a number of soft tissue and neuromuscular techniques which can help to promote the body's innate ability to heal.
Benefits of massage include
- Reduction in pain
- Reduction in stress
- Improved mobility and functional ROM
- Improved recovery time
- Injury prevention
Anyone can benefit from sports massage, not just athletes or those who partake in sports. It can be used as part of a preventative health care program and can help to promote optimal health and well-being.
Treatments with me include
- Full medical history
- Subjective and objective assessments
- Goal setting
- Specific and tailored treatment
- Home care advice to optimise the benefits of your treatment
- BTECH Level 5 Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy
- Member of the Sports Massage Association
- First Aid certified
- Fully insured
To organise a treatment please get in touch via the contact form.
1 Hour Treatment - £55