Sports massage and remedial soft tissue therapy is a form of massage that involves the manipulation of soft tissue structures such as muscle, tendons and fascia in order to promote the body's innate ability to heal. Alice uses a combination of soft tissue techniques, neuromuscular techniques and dry cupping techniques in her practice. Alongside this you may be shown exercises that will optimise your recovery.
Benefits of massage include:
- Reduction in pain
- Reduction in stress
- Improved mobility and range of motion
- Improved recovery time
- Injury prevention
Anyone can benefit from sports massage, not just athletes or those who partake in sports. It can be used as part of a preventative health care program promoting optimal health and well-being.
Treatments with Alice include:
- Full medical history
- Subjective and objective assessments
- Goal setting
- Specific and tailored treatment
- Home care advice to optimise the benefits of your treatment
- BTEC Level 5 in Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy
- Myofascial Dry Cupping
- Yoga Teacher & Yoga Therapist, registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council
- Member of the Sports Massage Association
- Fully insured
To organise a treatment in Clifton or Cotham, please get in touch via the contact form.
1 hour treatment - £65
45 minute treatment - £55
30 minute treatment - £45